Remember, if there's one thing Bush hates, it's revisionist history. George F. Will chimes in.
Must read: learning lessons from soldiers' firsthand accounts of Iraq.
* This just in: Bush's policies favor business.
* The administration's budget projections reveal their true priorities and plans. Including cutting the budget for election reform (which Florida proved was needed four years ago) by, and I am not kidding, 95%.
* Richard Goodwin on the White House making the facts fit their case.
* G-7 get worried about current economic volatility.
* New terrorist groups gaining strength as the focus remains on al Qaeda.
* Right. Mars probes still working hard.
* Two new elements created.
* Testing radical theories for the Navy's new destroyer.
* How about a student lobby?
* Ooh. Interesting and vast changes coming up for the network programming.