The fatal four!
* Paul Krugman digs into the president's new budget.
* Thomas Friedman on the faith-based Budget of Mass Destruction.
* David Brooks tears into the 'scientific pretensions' of the CIA. (Bonus: yet another Dostoyevsky reference.)
* Maureen Dowd on the administration's mirrored assumptions. "The moral of Vietnam was supposed to be that we would never again go to war without understanding the culture of our antagonists, or exaggerate their threat to us."
Also, some finally looks at what astrology has to say about the Democratic candidates.
* Army shortages worse than initially reported.
* Iranian reform party to boycott elections.
* Former Republican representative with some budget suggestions.
* An essay on two visions of humanity's role in space.
* Man, whatever happened to the Space Station?
* International campaign to save Angkor Wat a guarded success.
* CBS's claims of ignorance over the halftime show debacle fall on deaf ears.
* State Department bans font. Film at 11. (Courtesy Callico.)