* Bush's prescription drug benefit plan? Turns out to be 33% more costly than they said.
* Record number of people losing unemployment benefits.
* Military expands, despite whatever Rumsfeld was saying.
* Full text of the Democrat debate from Thursday night, if you're into that sort of thing.
* Spirit is almost back in action. Meanwhile, NASA rethinks abandoning Hubble.
* Whoah. Pixar and Disney to part ways.
"We are about to embark on what is arguably the coolest geologic field trip in history."
-Dr. Steven W. Squyres, Mars mission principal science investigator, 2004