Wow. Where to start?
* Man, I wish they hadn't given so much away with the trailers/commercials. Can you *imagine* this impact without knowing what we would cover tonight?
* First minute of the show: two beheadings, by BONESAW. Wowzah.
* Gunn defending Eve, interesting. Something the Senior Partners left in, or... maybe he's right?
* I loved Dana's drawings.
* ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW
* OMG ANDREW'S TALE. *Wow.* He just summarized the whole slayer mythology, for the five people who watch Angel but didn't watch Buffy. *And* it's *damn funny.*
* Hee hee, bag lunch.
* Seriously, I've been laughing every time he talks.
* 82% more manly!
* I really want to start up a write-in campaign, to get them to film a miniseries of Xander in Africa.
* First, Andrew's tale of the vam-pire slayers. Now, he explains what happened to the characters from Buffy. I can't get over how cool this is. (People who have heard me go on about the final episode of Babylon 5 can see how this is up my alley.)
* Right, that other plot. Ooh, smearing blood on the wall to attract the vam-pire, very clever.
* OMFG SHE CUT HIS HANDS OFF
* (For a second, I thought she cut his legs off, and we'd get Spike in a wheelchair again.)
* (And then, for a second there, I was hoping he'd get an evil hand like Lindsey.)
* Double-crossed by Andrew, that's gotta sting.
* "Where do you think my orders came from?" Ouch!
* I'll try to care about the episode next week, but really, I will be missing Andrew already.
"Check the viewscreen, Uhura. I got twelve vam-pire slayers behind me and not one of them has ever dated you." -Andrew