* Human Rights Watch says ousting of Hussein not a good enough reason for war.
* Iran gets scary, again, over this election mess.
* Increased Cheney sightings means six more weeks of winter?
* Good read: WashingtonPost.com report on the life of telemarketers.
* Autism cases on the rise, but some debate over the cause.
* Second Mars rover finds scary, scary part of the planet.
* Sundance awards announced. Oh, and the list of Golden Globe winners, if you're into that sort of thing.
* A gallery exhibit on... spam mail. Man, who would do something like that?
"President Bush announced we're going to Mars, which means he's given up on Earth."