Today's must read (but scary): news analysis about intelligence, nuclear proliferation, and who we should have attacked instead of Iraq.
* Brief Post interview with Adnan Pachachi.
* How mysterious can Sistani be when he has a website?
* Thomas Friedman finishes the war of ideas.
* Dear Cheney: Suck it down. Love, me.
* What we meant to say was, they aren't *actually* spies...
* Large NYTimes report on "the tyranny of copyright."
* BBC report on abstinence organizations in the US.
* We-ird. Brits and Zulus mark anniversary.
"President Bush is also announcing plans for a $1.5 billion election-year drive to promote marriage. He also wants another billion dollars to send an American to the moon. That's how you know we have a big divorce problem in this country - when it costs more to keep a couple together than to send a man to the moon."