* Kerry -and- Edwards? Really? Whoah! I like surprises. This also means it isn't an open-and-shut case, which means more excitement over the whole caucus/primary season. Which is more good press for the Democrats. (As long as they don't go all-out negative. Edwards did really well, and hasn't run a negative ad yet. Unlike Dean and Gephardt.)
* Speaking of which, Dean must be crying right about now. Harkin too.
* I heard it on NPR: in a poll last week, 4 out of 10 Democrats said they were undecided. Zowwie. Also, the vast majority of voters didn't list the war in Iraq as their top issue, but domestic concerns instead. This is great news.
* I still don't get how Clark got three delegates after not setting foot in the state.
* Gephardt, I'll miss you, you magnificent bastard. You're historical! You lost out to Dukakis! (Wait, I shouldn't bring that up right now.)
* Next out: Lieberman. Heard it here first.