* Hussein warned Iraqis to beware foreign Arab fighters.
* The impact of keeping the 9/11 detentions secret.
* Fox, hen house: White House wants more control over ethics waivers.
* Bush wants to spend $1.5 billion to promote marriage.
* Advocacy group finds our national parks in trouble.
* O'Neill never got the chance to serve his post.
* How long before cities start ignoring terror alerts?
* Investigating the specter of outsourcing.
* Virginia may get soft on sodomy.
* Kodak to stop selling non-digital cameras in the US.
* KB Toys files for bankruptcy protection.