First hand account of a Canadian man handed over for torture by American authorities. (Courtesy Baldur and Iceman.)
Grrr. Supreme Court refuses to hear appeals over secret 9/11 detainees.
Army War College criticizes the war on terror.
While no one was looking yesterday, New Jersey signed a gay domestic partnership law.
* Bush disputes some of O'Neill's claims.
* Paul Krugman weighs in on the weight of O'Neill's claims.
* Bad news: ballooning consumer debt alarms experts looking forward.
* The head of the right-wing Republican conspiracy, and what he plans next.
* Hey Virginians, enjoy your new taxes.
* Subaru says their sedan is a truck, to avoid fuel limits. Fuckers.
* NASA finds the source of the air leak on the space station.
* Bush administration is also pro-strip mining.
* "The events of the past three years have brought to the foreground issues that divide Democrats, and pushed to the background issues that divide Republicans."
* Japanese court rules manga obscene.
* Scientist reworks images of Venus.
* Serial killer Harold Shipman found dead in his cell.
* And finally, nine famous hacks. Why isn't Captain Midnight listed?