The Straight Dope looks at inequality in the distribution of income.
Lookee, details of Rumsfeld's trip to Iraq - in 1984.
Younger TV viewers abandon prime time in favor of late night.
* Appeals court rules Guantanamo prisoners should have access to lawyers, and denying them that is an affront to American values. Hah! A lawyer who met with his Australian client there says "the process does not measure up to minimum international standards." Meanwhile, a federal court rules Padilla isn't an enemy combatant! Double hah! Analysis: It's all adding up to a rebuke of Bush's use of the enemy combatant charges to circumvent due process.
* Also, Justice Dept. finds many abuses committed against detainees held after 9/11.
* The Green River killer is given life in prison. OK. Maybe, I will admit now, that it is him.
* Federal appeals court rejects music industry subpoenas.
* New pics from the new supercold space observatory. (And a bigger shot from APotD.)
Sundown, which means: happy Hanukkah!