* Tops: The "Compassionate" Bush literally doesn't understand how his policies affect people.
* Science works round the clock to uncover the answer: why is math hard?
* The Straight Dope points out the big ethanol scam.
and THE REST:
* Colorado fights gerrymandering.
* Administration ends highly-criticized registration program.
* No, the Republicans in Congress aren't just doing what the Dems did when they were in power.
* Big Constitutional questions in the Moussaoui case.
* The man behind the pledge of allegiance case.
* Dean defends excessive secrecy in sealing gubernatorial papers.
* How about a relaxing vacation in... North Korea.
* Adultery is actually a crime? Huh. Well, do it in Maryland, at least. (Courtesy JubJub.)
There. All caught up. (Because I ignored three days of other news digests.) So, by my standards, that's everything. Heh heh heh.