* "In a major affirmation of privacy in the digital age, the US Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that police must obtain a warrant before searching digital information on a cell phone seized from an individual who has been arrested."
* What the recession should teach us about dealing with climate change.
* In case you missed it, the economy stumbled hard last quarter.
* David Weigel gives us the post-primary day political coverage.
* Wow. Images from Norilsk, one of the coldest and most polluted cities on Earth.