WORLD NEWS AND FOREIGN POLICY:
* Bush forced drop steel tariffs. Haw haw! Jackass.
* Central America being torn apart by ultra-violent gangs.
* US soldiers in Iraq facing an opponent with new strategies.
* Why Sistani is a threat and not an ally.
* Losing the media war in the Middle East. Also, Newsweek editor on Bush's PR problem abroad. And how the world saw Bush's visit to Iraq.
* The Geneva Accord is revealed.
* A legal test about our ability to arrest people in other countries.
* Rumsfeld fears the EU.