* Man, poor Gabe.
* Talking to Management - still creepy. In fact, even creepier with the hand and cigarette in the dark thing.
* "Hell of a marriage we got here." Hee.
* (Is it just me, or does Iris look creepier this week?)
* You know, this whole Appolonia/Lodz thing is only confusing me more now. However, tossing his stuff around the room to get his attention is keen. And makes me wonder how powerful she is, since their trailers aren't even next to each other.
* Hmmm, Samson as the champion of the people? Odd.
* OMG JUSTIN'S BEEN INFECTED BY THE BLACK OIL CALL MULDER AND SCULLY
* AUGH, that's the vilest throat-cutting scene I have seen in a while.
* Oh, "avatar". You could have just said so.
* Geez, Sofie. Mean! You could have just yelled at them.
* I miss Lodz already. I mean, presuming he stays dead. Heh.
Coolest moment of the show: Justin beginning his broadcast sermon with the snapping.
"Perhaps God has other plans for some of us."