* A world without regulation: China admits to widespread and pervasive pollution contamination. Here's an attempt to put this in perspective.
* "I no longer love blue skies. In fact, I now prefer gray skies. The drones do not fly when the skies are grey."
* Why you shouldn't compare our economic crisis to the 70's.
* "Republican governors have been almost unanimously dedicated to sabotaging Obamacare and withholding health care from their own residents, and they've been successful."
* Examining Greenland's soil from millions of years ago.