So, yeah, me working my weekend away means you get...
MORE NEWS LINKS:
* The Libertarian David Boaz on 'Bush's betrayal.'
* Watching the Bush tax cuts backfire.
* The administration cooks the books again, as it turns out the unemployment numbers are worse than they seem.
* Facing the horrific every day in the Bagdhad hospital.
* Long-term issues with Iraqi oil reserves not touched by Bush's plans.
* Dominican Republic on the verge of collapse.
* Thomas Friedman: Anti-war protesters? Time to move on.
* 10th anniversary of "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
* America's desire for more prisons and jail terms is on the decline.
* Warner's got some funny math to fix VA's taxes.
* A condemnation of the Michael Jackson coverage (with a great headline.)
* Newest threat to China: an Internet sex columnist.
* New Zealand, home of Lord of the Rings.