* "The justices that people convicted of minor domestic violence offenses are barred under federal law from possessing a gun, even though some states do not require proof of physical force for conviction on domestic violence charges."
* Ten lies about poverty set straight.
* The philosophical heart of the Hobby Lobby case.
* Nice. Tracking down Tea Party shell organizations by following the money.
* Plutocracy now: Republican presidential contenders face the ‘Sheldon Adelson primary.’
* Ooooh. Pictures from the London punk scene in the 70's and 80's.