Woke up early today, ordered some more miniatures (because lord knows I don't have enough,) and soon, a lunchy thing at older sister Ripper's place (which is luckily right off Contee.) Couple people coming over tonight, drop me an e-mail if you're looking for something to do.
Oh, and I work tomorrow, which is lame, and will (fingers crossed) be nice and dull.
Hope everyone had a spiffy Thanksgivin'.
* Monkeys and dolphins can say "I don't know."
* One word: "glottochronology."
* Sharon says Israel must cede land for peace. *Then* he says he's speeding up the fence, and threatens unspecified "unilateral" action. Whuf.
* Bush's trip to Iraq ties him even more to future results there.
* Duty in Chechnya takes its toll on Russian cops.