* "NASA scientists say 2013 tied with 2009 and 2006 for the seventh warmest year since 1880, continuing a long-term trend of rising global temperatures. With the exception of 1998, the 10 warmest years in the 134-year record all have occurred since 2000, with 2010 and 2005 ranking as the warmest years on record."
* Also, thanks to Obamacare, Medicaid enrollment is way up.
* "Read over that piece and think about the fact that this is the level of analytic expertise that's been running our secret surveillance state for the last decade."
* Stephen Hawking says we need to rethink black holes.
* Video: John Green on four myths about poor countries and foreign aid.