- the independent State Department Accountability Review Board, led by former Joint Chiefs Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen and career diplomat Thomas Pickering;
- the Senate Intelligence Committee;
- the Senate Armed Services Committee;
- the House Intelligence Committee,
- the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee;
- the House Armed Services Committee;
- the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform;
- and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
"And those are just the official investigations, led by current and former U.S. officials, and don’t include investigative reports from journalists at major news organizations. After all of this scrutiny, there’s still no evidence of a cover-up or a conspiracy. None. The allegations raised by the Obama administration’s fiercest and angriest critics are still without substantiation."