* Think 'cartel' - if doctors are overpaid here in the states, why are there so few of them? (Follow-up: no, it's not the government's fault.)
* American intelligence agencies take their fight against online privacy to the UN, because wow.
* "This should be a core issue for all Democrats, not just the progressives like Elizabeth Warren. This is a fundamental values issue, not something to be traded away."
* UDC drops academic programs in favor of its losing athletics division. Because priorities, people.
* Watching evolution for over twenty-five years in a single experiment.