* "Why America has a mass incarceration problem, and why Germany and the Netherlands don't."
* Whoops. Wikileaks reveals the draft version of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and it's a doozy.
* The cruelty of prison food.
* Frank Rich formally calls the 60 Minutes Benghazi report a hoax.
* New life found on plastic waste 'islands' floating in the oceans.
* Good read: why you should stop talking about how old such and such makes you feel.
* New world order: Netflix and YouTube account for over half of all internet traffic.
* Top read: Fox turns to diversity to increase ratings.