Today, laundry (!) and the christening for nephew. Which I should be getting dressed for, like, soon.
* What a coincidence: pending bills will cash in big time for Bush's donors.
* Police leave man to freeze to death in Canada.
* The FBI is targeting legal anti-war rallies and their supporters.
* Feel safer yet? Much of anti-terrorism money for the DC area going to other projects.
* Man, those Georgians know how to name things, like this new "velvet revolution."
* Forget the promises: Bush administration treats Social Security like a cookie jar.
* The gap between Bush's vision and reality.
* Maureen Dowd on Bush's scare tactics.
* What if terrorists attacked during the election?
* Dancing on Seuss's grave: corporate sponsors line up for The Cat in the Hat.
* Heh heh. Offhanded Bush comment irritates religious conservatives.
* Predicting the future with Hollywood's stock exchange. Dude, I should sign up.