* Remembering the other September 11th.
* Examining the Republican turnaround on foreign affairs.
* "Part of the reason for a democracy is a bet that it actually generates better policy outcomes than simply turning things over to the experts would yield."
* Ultrafast computer algorithms have taken control of the markets from humans.
* "There's no real policy lesson to be learned from it. It's merely a story of local politicians being petty and vindictive because someone has annoyed them. It is politics in a nutshell."