* "It's hard to imagine a more powerful repudiation of the status quo than a legislator fighting to reauthorize a bill that he himself wrote, only to find out later that it has enabled, under cover of secrecy, actions he believes to be unconstitutional."
* So how well are we handling that economic progress thing?
* Misogynist trolls online have an agenda. (Courtesy ninjacooter.)
* 'Growing up in the John Birch Society.'
* Ten years after the great northeastern US blackout, is the grid any more robust?