* Nice: Jorge Ramos notes that Republicans are throwing away the Latino community by not focusing on immigration. Dailykos puts that statement in perspective here.
* Good read: in defense of partisan journalism.
* The ACLU notes that, essentially, the police are tracking all cars, all the time.
* The specific burdens on being a black male today.
* Meanwhile, inflation still isn't a problem.
* Ed Kilgore believes the Republicans are like this to stay.
* Social media: in case you missed it, 'Black Twitter' is a thing.
* What happened when a staunch libertarian took the reins at Sears.