* Great read: speaking out on economic injustice.
* Another good read, from Greg Sargeant: "Today's GOP has effectively abdicated the role of functional opposition party, instead opting for a kind of post-policy nihilism in which sabotaging the Obama agenda has become its only guiding governing light."
* Remember when everyone was talking about immigration reform? Funny story.
* Nevar forget: drawing the lines between Grover Norquist, apartheid, and Dolph Lundgren.
* Why are people so ashamed of feet?