* The IRS non-scandal: if you have to hide the facts to make your case, it might be time to move on. (Good read.)
* Our growing surveillance state reaches down to the corner, and the park.
* Interesting: what if modern democracy just isn't working?
* Ugh. New report finds one in nine bridges in the US 'structurally deficient.'
* Whoah. Prominent gay conversion therapy group closes its doors and apologizes.
* In defense of Sen. Rand Paul.
* Follow-up: Gov. Jindal just kind of gives up.
* Hee. Describing twenty-five movies in one sentence each.