* The economic recovery isn't helping young people much at all.
* "Kafka, not Orwell, can help us understand the problems of digitized mass surveillance."
* In case you missed it, the Supreme Court rules that human genes cannot be patented.
* On the president and the 'teen daughter' problem.
* Five myths about privacy.
* Governor Perry goes against his own legislature to veto equal pay bill in Texas. Seriously?
* "People change their views depending on which party is in power, and not based on objective conditions on the ground."
* Explaining season three of Game of Thrones in infographics.