Check out the WashingtonPost.com's LiveOnline interviews with all the Democratic candidates. Some are a bit short, but they're worth reading.
MORE NEWS LINKS:
* 9/11 investigation committee turning into a three-ring circus. Of secrecy!
* Howard Kurtz, on Bush's people seeking a strategy for a second term.
* Government growing at a hugely fast rate, and passing Bush's spending limits. I coulda sworn Republicans didn't like bigger government. (graphic)
* Is Sharon losing the Israeli centrists?
* Fighting fire with fire, and fighting Bush with money.
* China speeds up privatization.