* Top read: "Austerity never works: deficit hawks are amoral — and wrong."
* Right, about Iraq...
* As seen elsewhere: Ta-Nehisi Coates on 'the social construction of race.'
* Why the president should stop prosecuting leaks and start listening to them.
* "Just shut up about political correctness and try to behave decently, and you probably won’t have any problems."
* In defense of O'Malley for the White House.
* Twelve scifi actors who deserve more recognition.
* Reviewing the state birds for all the states, and in many cases, picking better ones.