* "Here are all the ways we died in the 20th Century."
* One problem with discussing politics is that people don't agree on facts.
* Great read: parsing out the economic forensics in the rise of single mothers.
* "Ten years on, American foreign policy still suffers from alarmism and threat inflation."
* Gigantic sinkhole threatens a Louisiana suburb.
* Whoah. The Planck Surveyor changes our perception of the origin of the universe.
* Another cable company speaks up against bundling. Fingers crossed.