* WELL, DUH: Administration realizing their hand-picked Iraqi ruling council isn't working, and looking for alternatives.
* New anthrax scare turns out to be a false alarm.
* Why I hate the American electoral system: Dean gives up public financing.
* Power vacuum in Iraqi Sunni Triangle leading to many more attacks on US troops and collaborators.
* Lynch disapproves of the government's spin on her ordeal.
* Education president? Dispute over Texas's school 'miracle' casting doubt on the administration.
* Europeans having their retirement age pushed back. I bet we're next.
* Marketers think we consumers will want their text messages on our cell phones. Marketers are once again wrong.