* Federal court rules against FBI use of national security letters.
* At CPAC, Tea Party group hosts an event about racial tolerance. It goes as well as you'd suspect. Bonus follow-up with David Weigel, and wow.
* Man, schools need to teach more about the rest of the Rosa Parks story.
* "People will tell you that Obama is the most left-wing president in American history. He’s not even the most left-wing president in the last 20 years."
* Nifty: accidentally finding out an island simply doesn't exist.