* Escher's "Relativity" done in Lego (courtesy Callico.)
* Neil Gaiman answers questions.
* Getting harder to be surprised by TV and movies, as spoilers and backstage info is so prevalent.
* Bush's idealistic vision doesn't fit in a realistic world. This after his speech on democracy and the Middle East.
* Cutting corners on training new Iraqi security forces. Good job guys!
* Media giants forming partnerships.
* NPR scores, big time. Thanks to... McDonalds? Sorta.
* Voyager 1 reaching the end of the solar system.
* Two new nickels next year.