* "These 54 foreign governments helped the CIA torture, detain, and transport suspects after 9/11."
* Is Syria a proxy war between the US and Iran?
* The federal debt projection isn't that intimidating.
* A formula for redefining conservatism that I could get behind.
* On the other hand, of course the NRA keeps a list of enemies.
* Montgomery County officials trying to eat on $5 a day.
* Setting the course for the Star Wars revival.
* Wait, why is the NFL a tax-exempt organization?
* Actor Robin Sachs, best known as Ethan Rayne on Buffy, has passed away.