* Yes, more actual research on gun violence in America will help the conversation.
* And while we're on the topic, President Obama has issues the lowest amount of executive orders in the past century or so.
* "One of the GOP's many problems isn't that its leaders suffer from a lack of trust from their supporters, but rather that they have never been required to face much accountability for their repeated failures."
* The military fight over camouflage is embarrassing.
* Why Google isn't worried about the new Facebook search tool.
* As the culture diversifies can pop references still work?
* Gallery: thirty eerie shipwrecks.