* Um, wow. The IMF admits it was wrong about austerity in the EU.
* FDA issues new food safety rules.
* Counter-programming: four charts of good news about the economy.
* Yes, the government is still practicing renditions overseas.
* On big government versus complex government.
* "Conservatives have largely lost the culture, and it can't be won back by passing some landmark piece of legislation."
* Behind the scenes, Vice President Biden remains a political force.
* Whoops. New questions about Michelle Rhee's tenure with the DC educational system.
* Why college textbooks are so expensive.