* Slavery makes a comeback worldwide.
* "More than 20,000 people have disappeared in Mexico in past 6 years."
* David Weigel gives us the follow-up on Benghazi.
* Parsing out the NRA press conference.
* Did Bork have the last laugh?
"The Secret Douglas Adams RPG people have been playing for 15 years."
"This actually fits with everything Obama has been doing lately: neither his legislative proposals nor his executive actions have been world shaking.…
"The problem for a terrorist group like Al Qaeda is that its recruitment pool is Muslims, but most Muslims are not interested in terrorism. Most…