* "...Here we are again, held hostage to the same economic saboteurs using the same destructive tactics as they have for the last 40 years."
* The growth of drone warfare has turned the CIA into a branch of the military.
* New leadership in China offers little hope of reform.
* The Mexican navy capture a major player in the Los Zetas cartel. Will anything change?
* "The working-class people of color who now make up much of the base of the Democratic Party often seem as invisible to political media as they were to the Romney campaign."
* Republicans cannot afford to ignore cities again.
* How a mixed-up picture on Facebook ruined one woman's life.
* Parsing out which species will benefit from global warming.