* There will be plenty of recaps in the next few days, but here's a good overview of how Obama won.
* Bonus: how we got marriage equality wins in Maine and Maryland.
* Mandate: this was a liberal victory.
* Andrew Cohen takes on the ballot initiatives and the American landscape.
* Marc Lynch on the foreign policy angle. Good breakdown.
* Eight ways the world has changed since Obama first took office.
* How Republicans got here, and where can they go next. In the short term, will they freak out?
* "How to explain Romney's loss to shocked conservatives."
* Why the Republican party needs a Clinton - and why they can't get one.