* Doing the math on how each candidate can reach the electoral college magic number.
* The ugly intersection of our prison state and our economic woes.
* Another way to talk about 'energy independence' for America.
* The logistical issues with bombing Iran to halt their nuclear program.
* Quietly, Mogadishu starts to rebuild.
* "If conservatism were winning, does anyone doubt that Romney would be running as a conservative?"
* The message behind Joy Division's "Unknown Pleasures" album cover.
* Ten reasons Speed Racer was a hidden masterpiece.