* If you missed the debate last night, Kevin Drum has the low down. (The real loser: climate change.) David Bernstein talks the binder. Bonus: reaction in animated gifs.
* "...That's also how a campaign winds up with lazy mendacity; if all it cares about is a thoroughly uncritical press, then why should it bother to back up assertions that will never, within the loop, be challenged?"
* Fifty years after the Cuban Missile Crisis, what is different?
* Good read: how the 'Violentacrez expose' was predicted by Joss Whedon.
* Cracked.com presents six stereotypes that Hollywood can't move past.