* "The recent remembrances of 9/11 have reminded me, once again, that it was 9/12
, not 9/11, that was the truly fateful day."
* Also, on BAGnewsNotes: "Along with the memory of 9/11, it is imperative that Americans recall just how much has been lost
in the last ten years. And why."
* Oh, and while everyone was busy arguing, Obamacare
is already working.
* Jonathan Bernstein says blame the party
, not the press.
* Confirmation: here's what you learn when you watch Fox News
* On the Tea Party faithful and magical thinking
* Blame President Polk for eroding the separation of powers
* Composing the photo
that inspired Libya.