* Oh, yes
. Colbert and Stewart
plan their own march on Washington. "We're looking for the people who think shouting is annoying, counterproductive, and terrible for your throat; who feel that the loudest voices shouldn't be the only ones that get heard." (More here.
* A clue: household income
was stagnant for a while before the recession started.
* New poll shows many people don't know what's in the Constitution
* A novel idea: putting the country first
and politics second.
* The BBC tries to explain the tea party
movement. Bonus: following the money
* Man. Sometimes, people are just lame
* "Why is it America's job to save the world from asteroids
?" (Courtesy warmaster.
* The challenges of recording the history
the digital age.
* Oh, yes. Sacha Baron Cohen to play Freddie Mercury
* End of an era: 'fourteen soap operas
we've loved and lost.'