* Wow. Newsweek
has a strange definition of 'terrorism.'
* Reading between the lines on the Chicago gun ban case
, and its implications.
* Time to start worrying about China's economy
* "The new rules of war
: a plan to make conflict 'cheaper, smaller, and smarter.'"
* Connecting the earthquakes
in Haiti and Chile.
* Courtesy a couple people: racism and the myth of the victim mentality
* More missing e-mails
from the Bush administration? Really?
(And, like before, it's coincidentally emails on some controversial topic...
* "Some experts warn the newly floating ice could seriously impact ocean circulation
* WeeklyCrisis.com discusses Marvel's cartoon projects with Christopher Yost