* Why Mark Knoller rules: analyzing Obama's first 200 speeches
* Glen Greenwald on more bad reporting
from CNN, and how bad stories get circulated into the news cycle. Bonus: journalists arguing against investigation
* More Israeli soldiers speak out on Gaza abuses
* Looking at health care
as a national security issue.
is wary despite economic growth.
* Learning from history in Afghanistan
* Denmark plans an Arctic military command
* Looking to curb 'ocean sprawl'
* The woman who made the USA Network
one of cable's top channels.