* The Second Chance Act could help out prison overpopulation, and help curb spending.
* Cyberpunk, now: military war games prepare for cyberwar.
* Bringing back antitrust action.
* Oh, zing. On Katie Couric's 'photographer.'
* Now that the Limbaugh phase has passed, Cheney claims the mantle as the new voice of Republican hardliners.
* The Explainer answers: can you die from lack of sleep?
* Neat. The lighting industry looks at LED lights for the home.
* New educational video on excessive consumption proves a hit in the classroom.
* One year after the devastating China earthquake, rebuilding continues.