* "Tell me whether poor and middle-income families can find work
. If they can't, the country's in trouble."
* Analysis: the challenge of sounding optimistic
about the economy.
* The fictional fights of the Pentagon's war games
* Ugh. The new administration continues the spread of background briefings
* Heh. A clever way to challenge Scalia's views on privacy
* Write your own punchline: "Pope Benedict XVI has warned against the misuse of religion
for political ends."
* No metaphors here: fears for a famous statue
* 'Pastry chef receives double hand transplant
* "Pointless as this may be, though, I will try to talk some sense into Oprah Winfrey, who has decided to go into business with vaccine skeptic Jenny McCarthy