"President Obama is still relying on behavioral science
. But now his Administration is using it to try to transform the country. Because when you know what makes people tick, it's a lot easier to help them change."
* Can Pakistan
* The new military budget
displays a shift in strategies.
* Meeting the White House's faith-based council
. Meanwhile, the Christian Right
steps back from politics.
* Hefty earthquake rocks... Italy
? Bad news for history
* Obama's global vision
begins to take shape. Another good read: does he really need a catchphrase
* Transparency in action: meet the earmarks
* Ouch. The anti-anti-vaccine groups unveil the Jenny McCarthy Body Count
* Whoah. The new Fast & the Furious
is a box-office smash.
* As the season winds down, TV shows on the chopping block